Friday, March 14, 2008

Etc.

That voice thing was cute for a minute but frankly I'm getting tired of hearing myself all over my dayum blog. I can't even click on the dayum comments good before I start talking again. *chuckle* I would record a new one but since it's 1am on the west coast I'd probably sounds like a dayum crack head. *sleepy yawn*

I really don't have much to say. Moving is heavy on my mind and I'm nervous about the packers, the movers, and possibly having no dayum furniture for 7 days. *shakin head* Moving across the country is no joke and expensive. I could take a nice long family vacation with the money being spent. And I ain't talking about Disney Land either. We going over seas with our sh*t. *chuckle*

I still have to wash, comb and re-braid my girls hair. At least their hair is out so that will save me about an hours time per head. I need to get cracking because it takes me about 3 hours to do each head from start to finish. And NO I am not looking forward to jumping into all their thick azz hair. And neither are they. On top of that I have to start packing clothes that we're taking on the airplane. It's hard enough packing for myself, let alone having to pack for 5 people. Not fun.

Then I have to try and make sure we use as much food in the frig as possible, if not that sh*t is gonna get tossed. My hubby says to just toss it anyway. That would be such a waste. So I'm trying to be super duper careful about not just buying stuff. I have to even be careful about buying milk.

I'm mad because I'm really going to miss my hair stylist and the lady across the way I call Ms. Barbara. I'm even gonna miss the nail/hair salon down the rode, who affectionately refer to me as California. LOL I'm even going to miss the Whole Foods Market that's so close to my house I could walk to in 15 minutes are less.

Dayum for somebody who didn't have much to say I said a mouth full huh? Okay, my azz is sleepy and thirsty so I'm done.

*nite-nite* (or good morning) - Mama A

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Carmell said…

    yeah... we only have 1 Whole foods... and its off of Hwy 40. i don't think that parts closed anymore. but if you are coming from downtown you're gonna have to find a back road route to it. have fun getting there. its not near anything! also living downtown means you have to go some distance to find a store cause there aren't any down there. so do you know where you will be living yet?

     
  • At 11:23 PM, March 14, 2008, Blogger Bliss said…

    well miss "i ain't got sh*t to do" now that y'all are moving AND you got all them heads to do, i'ma pray for you. cuz moving is usually not funny and you're looking at a whole lotta hair!

    on another note, i clicked on your blog then went to the bathroom. baby bliss (who's tail should be sleeping any way) musta heard you talking. when i came back, she said "mommy WHO is that talking on your laptop?!"

    all i could do was laugh. '-)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, March 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, I'm kicking myself in the a$$ for not getting to know you better before now. We would have hit it off and the ll' ladies would have too. Oh, SO sorry about ALL that hair to do. It's a struggle just to get my lil' ones done, let alone four. Whew!!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, March 16, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Mrs. AlyCat...I had to stop on thru ur blog since you gave me a shout out on Koolbreeze's blog. Thanks so much. I don't blog but I love reading them - I have alot to say but seems like I always draw a blank when I sit down to write. I'll have to bookmark you too.

    What a pretty family you have. Wow, 4 daughters - that's alot of hair to comb. My mom has 4 daughters and a son (we're all grown now, though). Maybe the fifth time will be a charm for you and Mr. Alycat. Do you plan to have anymore?

    Anyway, moving is such a chore - bless ur heart, hopefully things will be smooth sailing and u will settle in nicely. Hopefully, there will be no weary, woeful and disatrous posts about moving. LOL Although, it seems something always happens when you move. I hate moving. Really like your blog, I'll be back. :o)

     
  • At 3:04 PM, March 16, 2008, Blogger Aziza said…

    Have a safe and great trip to your new home with the family. I hope that the move goes smoothy.

     
  • At 8:11 AM, March 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Cat,

    Good luck on the move. Me and the Spouse did that cross country move -- east to west in '86 right after we were married.

    Then we did the west to east move 7 years and 2 kids later.

    I hate moving. I've recently said that if I ever move again, I'm selling (or giving away) all my ish 'cept for my old news clippings and a couple of computer hard drives.

    Thank God we don't take it with us. Most of this ish be too daggone heavy, man!

    Peace.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home